Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Here Comes Johnny,

Aye, Captain! Captain Jack Sparrow. We just saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest at our local theater. $4 dollar Tuesday all movies, every week. Nice, no? The movie was quite long, total of 150 minutes, many people stood up in the middle of the movie to take the bathroom breaks. I wanted to see this movie ever since it opened on July 7. Finally I watched it. This movie comes after Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearlwhich was released in July 9, 2003(Nominated for 5 Oscars, if you care to know.) Very fun movie to watch, CG is very nicely done. I believe they are already filming Pirates of the Caribbean 3, so I'm excited and hoping that it will not end up like the MATRIX.

Today is so humid and hot. According to my unreliable weather cast, it's 97 degrees, and feels like 100 degrees. It's a boiler room here. I'm almost well-done. Louis is trying to make salsa right now. Weather like this, I have no urge to eat at all. Going to movie theater was nice, free AC with great entertainment. Even Linus is on the wood floor with his legs spread a part, being a cat during summer must be tough. - j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home