Thursday, July 27, 2006

Why does it always rain on me?

FRIDAY. Thunder! Oh thunder storm!
scattered rain...Our electricity in living room was on from 10am to 12pm, what a short life span. After than we were back to minimum of power as usual. Kitchen was on, fridge is still working great. After the storm died down, we decided to visit the Apple Store, and MOMA. We took the bus, it took forever, the major traffic jam.

After getting off the bus, rain storm attacked us on 60th street and 2nd avenue, we ran. But against the windy rain and impossible to jump over puddles, we were soaked. New Apple Store, open 24/7, located on 59th and 5th avenue. People are trying to get inside. As fast as possible to avoid this tropical storm. Oh, hail CUBE! When I see this store! Anyhow, my shoes, socks, bag, pants...All wet. It also killed my cellphone. My bagpack was complete disaster. Even through their famous spiral clear staircase was being wiped endlessly, Louis fell down the stairway of Apple Store. It's very slippery, so watch out, when it rains.

Seriously, my effort to take icey cold shower was completely wasted and I have to take another one again today. City shower is like an acid rain, even with my umbrella, I was defeated. - j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home