Thursday, July 27, 2006

Desperately yours,

7/23/06 Sunday 1:28pm
Finally after cellphone start working, Louis's sister, Mary called. She brought us, very unfortunate news from ConEd. The power shall be restored sometime next week...And ConEd deeply apologize for it. Which meant they don't know when the power is coming back on. This is the longest blackout ever for us.

I just turned on radio now, which was under the bed for longtime. It's hard to get a signal, but without internet this is only way out. Let's see BLACKOUT senior party? Did I hear that right? I see, minds well have fun with what you got. Great positive way of dealing with power crisis like this one. Taking desperate majors? Create your own survival kit 2006 for this desperate power crisis.

We are in trouble too! Running out of clothing to wear is not really funny. Our Laundromat is down. It's been almost 4, 5 days without power now. Louis is trying to revive my cellphone. He just went to T-mobile store near by our neighborhood. I don't think, it will come back to life. My poor cellphone. - j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home