Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wiggle your big toe.

"Open toes?"
It's summer time, it's time for ladies to show off their feet(except myself). I suppose creating a comfortable, yet fashionable sandal must be difficult. Because I never owned one pair of sandal that I could say "comfortable." But I refuse to fashion victimize myself, therefore I refuse to wear it. Except for beach sandal ofcourse, but I guess that doesn't count. Anyhow it's just steaming hot that you can bake bread in our lovely apartment. It's going to be 100 degrees tomorrow in NY. I can feel the heat already. So keep your feet cool.

* This light box is custom made in Chinatown, NY. Unfortunately we found out that it's cheaper to buy it online. You can find anything online these days. :* (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home